- The Krewe of Okeanos parade will start throwing at the intersection of Jefferson Avenue and Magazine Street in the Upper Garden District.
- The parade will proceed east along Magazine Street until Napoleon Avenue.
- We will follow Napoleon Avenue north until St. Charles Avenue.
- The krewe will follow St. Charles Avenue east, go around Lee Circle, and continue on St. Charles Avenue to Gallier Hall.
- At Gallier Hall the King will toast his Queen and the Mayor.
- The parade will continue on St. Charles Avenue until Canal Street, then turn south toward Tchoupitoulas Street.
- The parade will turn west on Tchoupitoulas Street and stop throwing at Poydras Street.